Then I waited and waited.
No one came, felt so jaded.
I became nothing but a deadbeat.
Even couldn't stand on my feet.
It was all my verbose provocation,
That knotted my thoughts into suffocation.
yeah, u can say I'm Freak,
And also like a geek!
But I've always seek,
What's my role in this gig?
Then the answer I found in a kaleidoscope.
I've to play so many roles in this small life, folks.
Have to flow in the glide.
Bruise, bumps are also part of this ride.
Just find the seat at right partner's side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kaleidoscope by Zakaria Sunny )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No loss only gain, Aftab Alam
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam