Then I waited and waited.
No one came, felt so jaded.
I became nothing but a deadbeat.
Even couldn't stand on my feet.
It was all my verbose provocation,
That knotted my thoughts into suffocation.
yeah, u can say I'm Freak,
And also like a geek!
But I've always seek,
What's my role in this gig?
Then the answer I found in a kaleidoscope.
I've to play so many roles in this small life, folks.
Have to flow in the glide.
Bruise, bumps are also part of this ride.
Just find the seat at right partner's side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kaleidoscope by Zakaria Sunny )
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)