Then I waited and waited.
No one came, felt so jaded.
I became nothing but a deadbeat.
Even couldn't stand on my feet.
It was all my verbose provocation,
That knotted my thoughts into suffocation.
yeah, u can say I'm Freak,
And also like a geek!
But I've always seek,
What's my role in this gig?
Then the answer I found in a kaleidoscope.
I've to play so many roles in this small life, folks.
Have to flow in the glide.
Bruise, bumps are also part of this ride.
Just find the seat at right partner's side.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kaleidoscope by Zakaria Sunny )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty