Man's fate is that of dinosaur.
Species, both plants and animals,
Go endangered and disappear.
The rate is a hundred times faster
Than it was the pre-human era.
Sixth extinction of life is due.
Man alone is not the cause of it
But yet will be a helpless victim.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man's fate is that of dinosaur. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner