I give you my best smile
You give me your worst frown
I open my arms to give you a hug
You raise your arm, to wave me goodbye
I dig deep in my heart
And bring out the sweetest words
You also dig deep
You dig deep into your ears, to
Flowers cannot melt your heart
Candle lit dinner makes you tense
Is it because someone broke your heart before?
Or am I that unlovable?
Why do you treat me this way?
I am a love victim
Giving love to an unloving heart.
It's like my hands are glued to that unloving heart
I can't let go!
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Victim by Itai Oscar )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello