I give you my best smile
You give me your worst frown
I open my arms to give you a hug
You raise your arm, to wave me goodbye
I dig deep in my heart
And bring out the sweetest words
You also dig deep
You dig deep into your ears, to
Flowers cannot melt your heart
Candle lit dinner makes you tense
Is it because someone broke your heart before?
Or am I that unlovable?
Why do you treat me this way?
I am a love victim
Giving love to an unloving heart.
It's like my hands are glued to that unloving heart
I can't let go!
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Victim by Itai Oscar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Angel Feather, The Mowjo