I give you my best smile
You give me your worst frown
I open my arms to give you a hug
You raise your arm, to wave me goodbye
I dig deep in my heart
And bring out the sweetest words
You also dig deep
You dig deep into your ears, to
Flowers cannot melt your heart
Candle lit dinner makes you tense
Is it because someone broke your heart before?
Or am I that unlovable?
Why do you treat me this way?
I am a love victim
Giving love to an unloving heart.
It's like my hands are glued to that unloving heart
I can't let go!
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Victim by Itai Oscar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Around the eyes, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra