Love-songs Are For Whistling
Love-songs are for whistling and humming,
Not for singing loud,
In a full-throated voice,
You just feel about,
Love is not love what you think,
A love of the bare body,
Love is love,
Just feel about her.
The tearful eyes keep wetting us,
The eyelashes splashed with and red,
Perhaps have you wept, she too has,
Love is not love for your ladylove,
Love is love, love for all,
Whomever love you so deeply,
People love so many things
And what more can I say about
The things of we emotional attachment?
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.