I could climb the highest mountain,
I could swim the longest shore,
I could look at you forever,
And still want to Love you more.
I could lose myself completely,
In the fire of your arms,
And I'd die a death, so sweetly,
If together we were bound.
I will Love you now, forever,
Even though I know it's late,
My mistake was not to tell you,
That true love should never wait.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Motions by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery