I wish you hope
I wish you love
I wish you joy from heaven above.
Knowing how far apart we are,
I know that our hearts have become one.
I think of you and a sweet aroma comes to mind.
Like the night blooming jasmine growing in the courtyard.
Ah, love that grows like a vine up a tree,
Onward and upward and forward to its destiny.
Grow, my love, grow!
Find your refuge in my heart.
For my love for you is endless,
And in this we will never be apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Eternal by Arwen Undomiel )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)