chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Cinquain is a popular form of poetry is didactic cinquain.Instead of incorporating stress and syllables, it uses words. The first line is of one word which is the title of the poem.The second line consists of two words that describe the title.The third line contains three words which elaborate the subject of the poem or shows action. The fourth line has four words that shows emotions / feelings about the subject.The fifth line is one word that is a synonym of the title or is a word very similar to the title word.
Comments about this poem (Love (Cinquain) by chandra thiagarajan )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II