Ramesh T A
LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!
Love and friendship make human life divine on Earth;
Such a relationship it is rare to expect in other planets!
Love unites all as one entity in a world of chaos ever
And friendship maintains the bond of love well forever.
Love makes life nobler than other ties in the world;
For the sake of love many sacrifice all as it is precious!
Love brings all things within the reach of anyone here;
With love one gets all even one loses all earlier in life!
Friendship helps to unite souls separated by fate in life;
Epics and literary stories are full of ideas of this nature
That gives inspiration, confidence and hope to live well
In spite of many obstacles and hurdles on life’s journey!
Wealth, knowledge are nothing if one has love, friendship
That compensates the missing elements in the life of man!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP! by Ramesh T A )
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley