Ramesh T A
LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!
Love and friendship make human life divine on Earth;
Such a relationship it is rare to expect in other planets!
Love unites all as one entity in a world of chaos ever
And friendship maintains the bond of love well forever.
Love makes life nobler than other ties in the world;
For the sake of love many sacrifice all as it is precious!
Love brings all things within the reach of anyone here;
With love one gets all even one loses all earlier in life!
Friendship helps to unite souls separated by fate in life;
Epics and literary stories are full of ideas of this nature
That gives inspiration, confidence and hope to live well
In spite of many obstacles and hurdles on life’s journey!
Wealth, knowledge are nothing if one has love, friendship
That compensates the missing elements in the life of man!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP! by Ramesh T A )
- Lisbon, Frank Avon
- Underground, Mark Webster
- Ophelia to Hamlet, David McLansky
- That All Our Beauty's Are The Same, Mark R. Elias
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns