Shah Jehan Ashrafi
The scorching sun was laughing
Blisters of my feet were crying
My heart sweated with fear
By my side was no one dear
Tears in my eyes were stout
I could not find my way out
I was lost in the dry desert
Emotions poured out of my heart
I kept wandering like a bee
Then suddenly that light hit me
I stepped forward unto its core
It emanated more and more
I strived to reach its source
I hastened like a restless horse
And I lost myself to a new force...
Shah Jehan Ashrafi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Lost by Shah Jehan Ashrafi )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon