Lord Buddha Again
Do we need Lord Buddha again?
To alleviate our suffering and pain
Was his work half finished it that time?
Or have we chosen the different path this time
Blood has become thinner than water
Where have we any point to cater?
On the name of religion and sects
We are involving in mad acts
'Death for death' attacks for attack
We have nothing at stake
Humanity cries with no tears
There is no tolerance left to bear
'Keep smile on face'
No differentiation between races
Come to my refuge
I shall never refuse
Still those words keep ringing
I find the hymn worth singing
What a clarity we find with a magic!
We need to search some basic
'Just stop killing' we can pray
We can bow down to spread the sway
We need someone to reappear
Whole of world lives under fear
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lord Buddha Again by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Did you read them?
- I Poet Seer of the Parched throat, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Civilization of our people, Emmanuel George Cefai
- मोदैनि थरथिँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The wounds of May, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I suffer pain, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Now June begins., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Day Is Nearly Done, Paul Gerard Reed
- I wish I were a butterfly, Victoria Robbins
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI