Life with hope
The emptiness is closing, creeping, crushing all hope I have to keep on living.
When I have nothing left to believe in and I think I can go no more. Hope is enough to keep me alive.
Giving me strength I didn't know I had.
But we can live on hope and dreams cause with hope I can endure, for it is the perfect cure.
The heart is a womb were hope is born it is conceived in the mind. Hope is a quest to be free an open door or a key.
It will keep you strong in times of despair and just when you think you're all alone in the end hope will be there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life with hope by Lleyson Hernandez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer