Life with hope
The emptiness is closing, creeping, crushing all hope I have to keep on living.
When I have nothing left to believe in and I think I can go no more. Hope is enough to keep me alive.
Giving me strength I didn't know I had.
But we can live on hope and dreams cause with hope I can endure, for it is the perfect cure.
The heart is a womb were hope is born it is conceived in the mind. Hope is a quest to be free an open door or a key.
It will keep you strong in times of despair and just when you think you're all alone in the end hope will be there.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life with hope by Lleyson Hernandez )
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)