Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
A shattered glass like silence now pervades
The secret space; she keeps her dreams concealed.
Uneasy once, the stars now quell and aid
Her doubt. A gaze upon the sky revealed
A hope. The glinting in the sky composed
Of burning light sometimes becomes less strong.
Deserted stars die hardly now, disposed
Of hope at home, never moving along.
Most jewels of night aflame within their bed
Reside up high almost eternally,
And stay so strong when faced with dark ahead,
Serene and bright for all the world to see.
She can't let dreams of hers be painful scars;
She won't let dreams of hers be falling stars.
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling Dreams by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- When Destiny Called Out, Danusha Marie
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass