Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski
A shattered glass like silence now pervades
The secret space; she keeps her dreams concealed.
Uneasy once, the stars now quell and aid
Her doubt. A gaze upon the sky revealed
A hope. The glinting in the sky composed
Of burning light sometimes becomes less strong.
Deserted stars die hardly now, disposed
Of hope at home, never moving along.
Most jewels of night aflame within their bed
Reside up high almost eternally,
And stay so strong when faced with dark ahead,
Serene and bright for all the world to see.
She can't let dreams of hers be painful scars;
She won't let dreams of hers be falling stars.
Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Falling Dreams by Tiffany Rose Moczydlowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis