RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life's Interior Desert
Ideas prancing in my mind, lively anticipation filling
me with experience and thoughts of yesterday.
Wonderfully being projected on inner screens, visions
being fully recognized as I continually watch them.
Knowing the attitudes and feelings of each one, I
immerse myself in their midst, happily imparting many
words to explain their existence in life's interior
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Interior Desert by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt