Life passes through, not being born.
The flowers think they gave birth to seeds,
The shoots, they gave birth to the flowers,
And the plants, they gave birth to the shoots,
So do the seeds they gave birth to plants.
You think you gave birth to the child.
None thinks they are only entrances
For the life force that passes through.
A life is not born, it passes through.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life passes through, not being born. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams