Time is chewing me
with his sharp teeth.
A fear to be one with
the unknown zone,
darkness ahead standing
as Death calls me....
I can't meet my
love, though you hate
me for my denial....
Because you don't
know, another door
There, me, Death and
darkness stand only..
How can I give you
You are Life incarnate!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Incarnate by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki