Time is chewing me
with his sharp teeth.
A fear to be one with
the unknown zone,
darkness ahead standing
as Death calls me....
I can't meet my
love, though you hate
me for my denial....
Because you don't
know, another door
There, me, Death and
darkness stand only..
How can I give you
You are Life incarnate!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Incarnate by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico