RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Letting The Past Speak
Slowly working backwards,
trying to see where I've come from,
letting my past speak persistently in coded thought.
Future marvels will always be spent in memories of
yesterday's images, traipsing always down pathways
least of all trodden throughout life's endeavors.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letting The Past Speak by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck