Let This Be My Last Goodbye
Let this be my last goodbye.
The last warning before I die.
The last tear you see in my eye.
The last word you read
and the last kiss you receive.
Let this be my last song I sing
and the last verse in your dreams.
Let me strike a note in your heart,
though you killed me from the start.
Let fate be revealed
and history made,
Please, let this be my last goodbye
and see the tear drop from your eye.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let This Be My Last Goodbye by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman