Let This Be My Last Goodbye
Let this be my last goodbye.
The last warning before I die.
The last tear you see in my eye.
The last word you read
and the last kiss you receive.
Let this be my last song I sing
and the last verse in your dreams.
Let me strike a note in your heart,
though you killed me from the start.
Let fate be revealed
and history made,
Please, let this be my last goodbye
and see the tear drop from your eye.
Chris Cariad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let This Be My Last Goodbye by Chris Cariad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal