RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Stepping onto moonlit horizons with a heart of love
held closely by another.
Tenderly, gently, dancing in rhythms of each other
for time's beginnings, finalized here at the end of
Kicking sand across visions, blurring tomorrow's
expectancies and walking along, alone.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kicking Sand by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra
- Writer's Block, Violet Winters
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters