BuuVan A.J. Rasih
Keeping Hope Alive!
A person without hope is inwardly dead,
keeping hope alive.
that anyone has ever done
without the power of hope.
Hope is always about
a desire for something
you don't have.
If you can't imagine it,
you don't hope for it.
Hope is that thing
that keeps us going
and keeps us believing
in our potentiality
when you loose hope,
you get depressed, and when you lose
Hope beyond hope.
A hope that can keep you going
when you can't find a reason.
Hope is a state of heart that
always keeps you positive.
When we are without hope,
I think we erect a wall
The economy is limping,
benefits are at risk,
the national mood is bleak,
The future isn't bright,
and the solution isn't visible.
Hope has diminished,
especially around business people.
They are angry and frustrated.
There's a lack of confidence
in what can be done,
there's a sense of loss
of social justice,
and this goes deep
into the soul of America.
The government has not justified
in the public's eyes,
the need to reform system
and how far this reform goes.
American people pride themselves
on integrity and fairness.
Let's Keep Hope Alive!
BuuVan A.J. Rasih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keeping Hope Alive! by BuuVan A.J. Rasih )
- This ugly image, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sweet Ilussions, Sandra Feldman
- Weighting Each Thought, Heather Burns
- Their moral decline anytime انحدارهم ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Walk in the Woods, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Natural Alliance, Abdul Malik Mandani
- Stop your Sobbing (haiku), Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Beauty in Nature and Human Creativity, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)