Edward Kofi Louis
I am a teacher but,
Who said that i have no father? !
For my mother is her and,
I can tell you who my father is.
The jungle out there is so thick but,
I know where my father stays;
And i need to walk through versy slowly to meet his home,
For my father lives there and he is ready to meet me as well.
Kar is my name and i met you last night,
And i told you the story of my father who lives in the thick forest;
So come to my classroom and i will teach you wisdom,
For the unborn will still come out to learn from the mother.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kar by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- A reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- Like Arrows In Quivers, Saiom Shriver
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)