Just Some Contemplations
**The Artist understands the works of other artists
on a much deeper and personal level than the non-artist.
**Meditation is a mirror
look long enough
and eventually you will disappear.
**If every human being
happily and humbly
made small sacrifices
with the well-being
of others in mind
suffering would end.
**Every vision that takes place
in the Present is divine.
**I have a friend who is deaf
...which would suck for him, except
he also happens to be married...so
it kinda works out pretty good for him. X.D
**'Punchline'...that sounds like something
bad...like a line you have to stand in and
wait to be punched! I really hate both of
those things! !
Ray Quesada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Some Contemplations by Ray Quesada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber