Just Some Contemplations
**The Artist understands the works of other artists
on a much deeper and personal level than the non-artist.
**Meditation is a mirror
look long enough
and eventually you will disappear.
**If every human being
happily and humbly
made small sacrifices
with the well-being
of others in mind
suffering would end.
**Every vision that takes place
in the Present is divine.
**I have a friend who is deaf
...which would suck for him, except
he also happens to be married...so
it kinda works out pretty good for him. X.D
**'Punchline'...that sounds like something
bad...like a line you have to stand in and
wait to be punched! I really hate both of
those things! !
Ray Quesada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Some Contemplations by Ray Quesada )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- forever and always yours, kat tommany
- The constant rewards of the will to comm.., Dan Reynolds
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense