RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Judge On T.V.
Waiting at a glass window for service, hearing a voice droning
on and on about standing in line, not touching the walls, speak
when spoken to.
What kind of garbage is that? Voice, very demeaning, treating
human beings like trash in a gutter.
Who does this so-called judge think he is? Is he any better
than the people wo come before him?
There's absolutely no reason for anyone to be treated in such
an inhuman way.
A blot on our justice system, by someone who got a degree to
sit in judgement of decent human beings.
All the while the judge is less human than anybody.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Judge On T.V. by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote