Glen Martin Fitch
Have Fame and Fortune
turned you down?
You too can join a group
revered, elite, yet true.
Some education's helpful.
If you knew
some basic culture and
at least one fluent language,
then your primary review
might be a decade
after your adieu.
No guarantee of praise
at your debut.
Self-motivation is a must.
No crew mentality.
Slight overhead is due:
just pencil, pen and ink,
a pad or two.
No Benefits or salary
Though suffering is helpful
don't pursue it,
you must subdue.
So be a poet.
Someone has to do it!
Everybody tries it.
Why not YOU?
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JOB DESCRIPTION by Glen Martin Fitch )
- Farewell To Spring, Narayana Raghavan
- The Moor, Nathalie Handal
- Your Songs Mean Nothing Now, Phil Soar
- In The Blue Hour, Nathalie Handal
- The Day Monsoon Appeared Upon My Eyes, Narayana Raghavan
- Bethlehem, Nathalie Handal
- Maa, sushant jha
- Tonight, Nathalie Handal
- Black Beans, Edward Kofi Louis
- Humble Yourself, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)