Jesus Christ, Is Coming Back Again!
Many Christians believe that we are the final
generation. Yes, Jesus Christ is soon coming back again.
For all of his dearest children.
Many believe we are the final generation.
At the midnight cry, in the twinkling of an eye,
The faithful dead in Christ shall
Be the first to rise.
Then we who are alive and
Remain shall meet them
In the middle of the cloudy sky.
Oh, when the last trumpet sounds mightly,
We shall be finally be set free.
When we have our Christian reunion
In the middle of the air,
Our bride groom shall
Take away all of our
worries, problems, and cares.
Because by the priceless blood
Of the Lamb of God, who
Takes away the sins of the world,
We shall be saved from the power
Of death, hell, and the grave!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka: Roxy54/October Country
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ, Is Coming Back Again! by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter