Jesus Christ, Is Coming Back Again!
Many Christians believe that we are the final
generation. Yes, Jesus Christ is soon coming back again.
For all of his dearest children.
Many believe we are the final generation.
At the midnight cry, in the twinkling of an eye,
The faithful dead in Christ shall
Be the first to rise.
Then we who are alive and
Remain shall meet them
In the middle of the cloudy sky.
Oh, when the last trumpet sounds mightly,
We shall be finally be set free.
When we have our Christian reunion
In the middle of the air,
Our bride groom shall
Take away all of our
worries, problems, and cares.
Because by the priceless blood
Of the Lamb of God, who
Takes away the sins of the world,
We shall be saved from the power
Of death, hell, and the grave!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka: Roxy54/October Country
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ, Is Coming Back Again! by Roxanne Dubarry )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- To drive a point, i collect pebbles and .., RIC S. BASTASA
- I follow the smoke, and sigh, RIC S. BASTASA
- Unchanging To Exchange Blame, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Have Fun! Why Not?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Respecting Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- where you belong..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Our Divine Differences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sense Of Being Directionless, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desert, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Living on, The Princess is