Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life
Jesus Christ, is the Love of my life.
Freedom from want and freedom from strife.
The source of my eternal life, He will
Jesus Christ, loves even me.
His precious blood delivers me
And now I can live victoriously.
Oh, death where is your sting?
Oh, grave where is your victory?
And now I can live eternally.
Someday, Jesus Christ, my redeemer
will retun for me. He will gather His
children from sea to shining sea.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
singers gather together in our social room to 'sing the songs of the church.' Singing those old time relgious songs has inspired me to
compose this one.
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life by Roxanne Dubarry )
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
- Reflection After Reading The Turn of the.., Mark R. Elias
- My Naija, My pride(A Love), Richard Momodu
- I wonder, Cee Bea
- Did God Rest On The Seventh Day?, michael hagwood
- e parindo se mera pata........, sanjay kumar maurya
- Pam Ayers the letter, lee fones
- My Sweetness, Cathy Hodgson
- Seeing Aspiration, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)