Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life
Jesus Christ, is the Love of my life.
Freedom from want and freedom from strife.
The source of my eternal life, He will
Jesus Christ, loves even me.
His precious blood delivers me
And now I can live victoriously.
Oh, death where is your sting?
Oh, grave where is your victory?
And now I can live eternally.
Someday, Jesus Christ, my redeemer
will retun for me. He will gather His
children from sea to shining sea.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
singers gather together in our social room to 'sing the songs of the church.' Singing those old time relgious songs has inspired me to
compose this one.
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life by Roxanne Dubarry )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall