Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life
Jesus Christ, is the Love of my life.
Freedom from want and freedom from strife.
The source of my eternal life, He will
Jesus Christ, loves even me.
His precious blood delivers me
And now I can live victoriously.
Oh, death where is your sting?
Oh, grave where is your victory?
And now I can live eternally.
Someday, Jesus Christ, my redeemer
will retun for me. He will gather His
children from sea to shining sea.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
singers gather together in our social room to 'sing the songs of the church.' Singing those old time relgious songs has inspired me to
compose this one.
Comments about this poem (Jesus Christ, Is The Love Of My Life by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Girl, Not A Wife, But A Sister, A Da.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- scary ghost, lee fones
- All That Life Is About, Margaret Alice Second
- frog on pug, sallam yassin
- Invincible, Jackie Osae
- See The Girls, Sell The Photos of, As Yo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- in/out, co the skipper
- I Cannot Hold Israel Guilty Merely, The .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Homecoming, David Lewis Paget
- A Battle Within, Manauwer Raza