Jazz Music Haiku
twilit Route Irish...
loud Jazz music
from the tanks
Submitted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Edited: Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Poet Other Poems
- A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Se...
- A Day at the Festival: A Haiku Sequence
- A Day in Her Shadowy Life for the New Po...
- A Dead Man Writing
- A Dedication To You, The Reader
- A Drunken Poem
- A Gendai Haiku About War
- A Haiku about a Deceased Friend
- A Haiku about a Drunk Poet on New Year's...
- A Haiku about a monarch butterfly
- A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female...
- A Haiku About Anne Frank House
- A Haiku About Dark Thoughts
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Note: Route Irish is one of the most dangerous stretches of highway in Iraq)