Born in Taipei, Taiwan, Chen-ou Liu was a college teacher, essayist, editor, and two-time winner of the national Best Book Review Radio Program Award. In 2002, he emigrated to Canada and settled in Ajax, a suburb of Toronto. There, he continues to struggle with a life in transition and translation. Featured in New Resonance 7: Emerging Voices in English-Language Haiku, and listed as one of the top... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Tanka About Minimum Wage -new-
- There Is No There There -new-
- Who is My Neighbor
- A Haiku About Writing Haiku
- Spring Morning Air Tanka
- Home Shore Tanka
- A Tanka about Toronto
- Daydream Haiku
- A Set Of Tanka For Emily Dickinson
- Ilha Formosa? , A Haibun For Japanese Ea...
- Brownie, You're Doing A Heck Of A Job
- Winter Rain Tanka
- Dripping Sound Tanka
- First Snowflakes Tanka
- A Bittersweet Year of Travel, A Haiku Se...
- A Day at the Festival: A Haiku Sequence
- A Day in Her Shadowy Life for the New Po...
- A Dead Man Writing
- A Dedication To You, The Reader
- A Drunken Poem
- A Gendai Haiku About War
- A Haiku about a Deceased Friend
- A Haiku about a Drunk Poet on New Year's...
- A Haiku about a monarch butterfly
- A Haiku about Afghanistan's First Female...
- A Haiku About Anne Frank House
- A Haiku About Dark Thoughts
- A Haiku about Double Love Suicide