Dr John Celes
IWD 2014 UN Theme: 'Equality for Women is Progress for All'
Without women, the world can’t go along;
The girl is as important as the boy;
Make girls equal to boys, ensure progress;
Girl-baby is procreation’s especial joy!
Yes, man can’t do some things a woman does;
And God made Eve with special role in mind;
Without the female, human race is naught;
Mother is source of love, warmth, tender care, we find.
Extol the glorious role of women, man;
Better the better half through her life-span!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IWD 2014 UN Theme: 'Equality for Women is Progress for All' by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon