Dr John Celes
IWD 2014 UN Theme: 'Equality for Women is Progress for All'
Without women, the world can’t go along;
The girl is as important as the boy;
Make girls equal to boys, ensure progress;
Girl-baby is procreation’s especial joy!
Yes, man can’t do some things a woman does;
And God made Eve with special role in mind;
Without the female, human race is naught;
Mother is source of love, warmth, tender care, we find.
Extol the glorious role of women, man;
Better the better half through her life-span!
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IWD 2014 UN Theme: 'Equality for Women is Progress for All' by Dr John Celes )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland