Glen Martin Fitch
Yes, beauty's great,
before some vista vast,
I sense the need to pee.
I fear I'll fall
when truth makes sense to me.
If image matches meaning,
metaphor is born.
Grand art can me me high,
although my stomach sinks.
'Damn, how can I compete? '
The Muse can shout so,
I forget to eat.
A simile can sting inside.
I know a poem is close
when zombie eyed at night
and panther pace by day
aglow with sweat.
I want to pen down
and yet I'd rather
mop the floors again
It's not when planets line up
I'm most productive
when I'm tired and bored.
Glen Martin Fitch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IT'S PHYSICAL by Glen Martin Fitch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher