Is It Poetry
is it wicked of me if i
is it wicked of me if i;
buy a peach and it's too soft and ripe.
what if after words it does what you thought
it would do and then it well, just might.
and yes you know my fingers are more than,
any thing they do
and still you would have me, sigh.
what if i pick the next one up,
and squeeze the center and it does it too.
i keep running fingers all around it, in and out it
underneath it, like those around me do.
yet still peachy they remain as last they were
and watching yes they laugh so hard and knew.
well, i guess i can always wipe that kiss off your
face, but i'm thinking if i do, what if the rest i miss
and pass them by
and the best i left behind.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (is it wicked of me if i by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey