RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Instant Of Every Moment
Readjusting inner feelings, not wanting to feel some of them
as they tend to get in the way.
Leaving all ideas to be picked up somewhere along the way in
time tunnels on another day.
Coasting down highways of a lasting journey, taking me into
future possibilities of another tomorrow.
Motioning all feelings to push through entire thoughts of
another field of direction.
Sololy visiting edges of life, wanting to choose or select
effervescent ideas to be left in the center of many poems.
Softening blows of many different aspects of entire hardships
through life and it's trials.
Wanting always to be in the instant of every moment, not
wanting to be left upon the doorstep of another life in time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Instant Of Every Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)