RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Instant Of Every Moment
Readjusting inner feelings, not wanting to feel some of them
as they tend to get in the way.
Leaving all ideas to be picked up somewhere along the way in
time tunnels on another day.
Coasting down highways of a lasting journey, taking me into
future possibilities of another tomorrow.
Motioning all feelings to push through entire thoughts of
another field of direction.
Sololy visiting edges of life, wanting to choose or select
effervescent ideas to be left in the center of many poems.
Softening blows of many different aspects of entire hardships
through life and it's trials.
Wanting always to be in the instant of every moment, not
wanting to be left upon the doorstep of another life in time.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Instant Of Every Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- having words with the thermostat, Mandolyn ...
- Poetry, Poetry, The Heart of The Matter, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Arsenal Shirt, Mark Hamilton
- Save Ther Poor Daughter of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Orchestra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- E-rated poemier- go slow, Elvis Airohi
- Songs of Heaven, Aftab Alam
- E-rated poemier- if it had ended, Elvis Airohi
- Upon His Face, david kush
- Abel, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)