Insanity; the race for the loss
Permanently nuclear heads
Plant of the haters
Insanity this race
We; any race
Commonly we repatriate
The rays of the sun
Ruining our earth
Reproduction of what
and the death
A weapon of no winner
Only! only ash!
Of Hiroshima, Nagasaki
Who is Replaying that?
Kids with heads;
Who are playing
deadly game of men!
sallam yassin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insanity; the race for the loss by sallam yassin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak