persian khushi Poems
- "Ocean Of Love&Quot; Our love, like an ocean Our ...
- “i Believe In Fairies” Sometimes I feel their presence Other...
- 'Vines Of Love' Two hearts beating as one Entwined like ...
- 'Darkness Waves' He is watching her She knows that he ...
- Dance Of Love The dance of hungered love a dance of the ...
- On Top Of The World From stepping stones To hills and ...
- My Life, My Colors Elders hear me loud and clear I have my ...
I've always been in love with life. The beauty of Creator's creation.
I am no great philosopher...Merely a student of life... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Oh no mighty oak,internal reflection
I love thee,
Reared and played around your wise trunk
Years of stories and dreams I've yet to live''
The moon light's the nocturnal path
for beloveds' to dance
vampires to hunt
moths to caress the crowns
of blooming moon flowers
''I do not wish anymore,heart's desire
I want what my heart desires
My mind is set on you''
''I find it impossible to hate,character
though I keep my distance,
I pray for the well being of my worst enemy.''
''the clouds in your eyes,earth
are the tears in mine''
"Ocean Of Love&Quot;
Our love, like an ocean
Heart to heart
Our every breath
For each other
Together in our ocean of love
Old together we will grow
Sharing the same heartbeat
We live inside each other
Our love never to be old...ever
Will remain like the first day
Unique in every way
Our every thought
For each other
None can compare
To our ocean of love
None can come between
For we have true love
In our ocean of love