Totally unaware what is happening
In and around globe.
Very innocently throwing
One after another toy.
All of sudden holding one toy
Simple looking above and down of the toy
Then pushing with tiny finger.
But not satisfied with whole act done till now
He decided to pick the toy with both tiny hand
Starts jumping, just pushing his back twice
Little smile on his face worth billion dollar.
During all the process he is little bit tired.
Tiredness so high, he simple fell down on bed
Laying flat on bed, in a few second
He is under grip of most wanted innocent dream sleep.
He don't know how a tiny pillow come under head.
And small shawl came over his chest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocent by ajay srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh