Totally unaware what is happening
In and around globe.
Very innocently throwing
One after another toy.
All of sudden holding one toy
Simple looking above and down of the toy
Then pushing with tiny finger.
But not satisfied with whole act done till now
He decided to pick the toy with both tiny hand
Starts jumping, just pushing his back twice
Little smile on his face worth billion dollar.
During all the process he is little bit tired.
Tiredness so high, he simple fell down on bed
Laying flat on bed, in a few second
He is under grip of most wanted innocent dream sleep.
He don't know how a tiny pillow come under head.
And small shawl came over his chest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocent by ajay srivastava )
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher