Totally unaware what is happening
In and around globe.
Very innocently throwing
One after another toy.
All of sudden holding one toy
Simple looking above and down of the toy
Then pushing with tiny finger.
But not satisfied with whole act done till now
He decided to pick the toy with both tiny hand
Starts jumping, just pushing his back twice
Little smile on his face worth billion dollar.
During all the process he is little bit tired.
Tiredness so high, he simple fell down on bed
Laying flat on bed, in a few second
He is under grip of most wanted innocent dream sleep.
He don't know how a tiny pillow come under head.
And small shawl came over his chest.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocent by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...