RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A fleet of clouds looking like an armada of ships and submarines
charging slowly into seas of atmosphere, a sky of blue.
Innermost beauty standing on edges of horizons, watching, waiting
to see explosions blast across my vision, sinking ships or
submarines, sending them to the bottom of layers stacked in
readiness, awaiting their ghosts on subsequent shores of tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Innermost Beauty by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla