Marvin Brato Sr
Beyond the placid place
in every peaceful place
lies the mystic clandestine
that molds how life is destine.
individual existence is unique
with varied distinctive mystique
yet how one thrives in this life
depends how man tackles strife.
As life is mysterious
man himself is curious
to explore boundaries
to seek fulfilled glories.
The inner self has a core
excites a challenging score
whatever happens in the end
one should be true not pretend.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner-self by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid