In Your Arms
Warm hugs and fragrant body. Able to break chunks of longs into crystals affection.
Oh Lord, I want to stay there in his arms, no matter day night switch, until the morning of.
Take me into the arms of warmth and peace surrounds me.
In your arms.
Sari Mavi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Your Arms by Sari Mavi )
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem