In the clouds
Through the regional window,
Another plane touches down..
Baby I'm waiting for my lonely connection,
Today I'm leaving our small little town.
Now I'm flying high through this weightless space,
And I can't help thinking of you.
Every cloud is an image of something,
that reminds me of everything of you..
Backpack hung over my shoulder,
Walking with the crowd in gate B..
I can't think of anything I want more,
Then to take off and have you fly into me..
Through this international window
Another plane touches down
Baby I'm waiting for my love connection...
Today I'm leaving this big city and counting down.
Baby I can't wait for you to fly into me
Baby I can't wait to touch down
To see you waiting and a soft smile in gate B
You waiting in our small little town..
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the clouds by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas
- Let Me Stand Here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen