In the clouds
Through the regional window,
Another plane touches down..
Baby I'm waiting for my lonely connection,
Today I'm leaving our small little town.
Now I'm flying high through this weightless space,
And I can't help thinking of you.
Every cloud is an image of something,
that reminds me of everything of you..
Backpack hung over my shoulder,
Walking with the crowd in gate B..
I can't think of anything I want more,
Then to take off and have you fly into me..
Through this international window
Another plane touches down
Baby I'm waiting for my love connection...
Today I'm leaving this big city and counting down.
Baby I can't wait for you to fly into me
Baby I can't wait to touch down
To see you waiting and a soft smile in gate B
You waiting in our small little town..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the clouds by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty