Its No Secret
The fragrance, in the air
Is the scent of a tropical candle, breeze.
Swinging is the bag of Gap.
Your happiness is the gap,
That gaps my inner soul.
Your smile so pristine,
We move about, our eyes connect,
I stand amazed.
You enter Victoria Secrets.
It seems the world can see our secret.
But without a doubt,
It’s no secret that you love me.
In the middle of the walk way
An older couple snuggle.
Pure love aged.
It’s not by chance that their in love.
Time may past,
But the present is our time.
A chance too live,
The chance, to live the dance.
Tomorrow when awakened,
I hope to find, the dreams that
Are not taken,
will become ours to take.
The road together,
doesn’t seem so long.
But long enough to know,
How much I long for you.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its No Secret by Jay Aguiniga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote