Its No Secret
The fragrance, in the air
Is the scent of a tropical candle, breeze.
Swinging is the bag of Gap.
Your happiness is the gap,
That gaps my inner soul.
Your smile so pristine,
We move about, our eyes connect,
I stand amazed.
You enter Victoria Secrets.
It seems the world can see our secret.
But without a doubt,
It’s no secret that you love me.
In the middle of the walk way
An older couple snuggle.
Pure love aged.
It’s not by chance that their in love.
Time may past,
But the present is our time.
A chance too live,
The chance, to live the dance.
Tomorrow when awakened,
I hope to find, the dreams that
Are not taken,
will become ours to take.
The road together,
doesn’t seem so long.
But long enough to know,
How much I long for you.
Jay Aguiniga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its No Secret by Jay Aguiniga )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar