Maria Barbara Korynt
let us put black laces on quickly
let us dance cancan around the coffin
best without pants you will see rings
extremely gleaming and kinked
you will choke on saliva nobody will notice
a lover will leave you lights will die down
at dawn somewhere for seas birds will fly away
and for you will already only smash the bell
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (imperceptible diverging by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver