RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Descriptively writing poetical verses in musical
etudes, affiliating them with intrepid thought as
it sits on sidelines of measured rhythms, watching
with fascination at the immense diversity of arid
curiosity held within.
Many facets and questions fill my mind, awaiting
answers and solutions to all of them.
A repository of information always able to be
gleaned through inspiration of imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immense Diversity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid