RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Descriptively writing poetical verses in musical
etudes, affiliating them with intrepid thought as
it sits on sidelines of measured rhythms, watching
with fascination at the immense diversity of arid
curiosity held within.
Many facets and questions fill my mind, awaiting
answers and solutions to all of them.
A repository of information always able to be
gleaned through inspiration of imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immense Diversity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai