If I Share Them
You give me your all
Make me look into your mind
Bountifully you bare yourself
Want the real you I find.
You lay it open before me
There’s nothing you conceal
On white paper you write
Read me, feel me, if you will.
It’s plain as birds your heart
Love’s river flows there clean
No jargon, no designs covert
Words carry the thoughts they mean.
Your eyes are clear streams
On their ripples sparkles sunshine
Reveal they all your dreams
If I share them will be mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Share Them by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas