If I Share Them
You give me your all
Make me look into your mind
Bountifully you bare yourself
Want the real you I find.
You lay it open before me
There’s nothing you conceal
On white paper you write
Read me, feel me, if you will.
It’s plain as birds your heart
Love’s river flows there clean
No jargon, no designs covert
Words carry the thoughts they mean.
Your eyes are clear streams
On their ripples sparkles sunshine
Reveal they all your dreams
If I share them will be mine.
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Share Them by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen