If I Forget...
If I forget to tell you just how much you mean to me,
I hope that you will remember while you're not here with me.
If I forget to tell you that you are my world and more,
I hope that you will remember what I'm waiting for.
If I forget to tell you I want you in my life,
I hope that you will remember that I'm always by your side.
If I forget to tell you I love you more than words,
I hope that you will remember regardless of the hurt.
If I forget to tell you I'm sorry for my mistakes,
I hope that you will remember with every one I make.
If I forget to tell you no other can compare,
I hope that you will remember the love that we both share.
If I forget to tell you I miss you every day,
I hope that you will remember that forever I'm going to stay.
Whether I say these words to you,
or wait until you are here with me,
I will show you this forever,
and these words will have no need.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Forget... by Jaide Cordeiro )
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)