If I Forget...
If I forget to tell you just how much you mean to me,
I hope that you will remember while you're not here with me.
If I forget to tell you that you are my world and more,
I hope that you will remember what I'm waiting for.
If I forget to tell you I want you in my life,
I hope that you will remember that I'm always by your side.
If I forget to tell you I love you more than words,
I hope that you will remember regardless of the hurt.
If I forget to tell you I'm sorry for my mistakes,
I hope that you will remember with every one I make.
If I forget to tell you no other can compare,
I hope that you will remember the love that we both share.
If I forget to tell you I miss you every day,
I hope that you will remember that forever I'm going to stay.
Whether I say these words to you,
or wait until you are here with me,
I will show you this forever,
and these words will have no need.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Forget... by Jaide Cordeiro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Chamber Of Quiet Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Plato's Cave, Edward A. Morris
- Starting with Paradox in a Poet's Nightm.., Edward A. Morris
- Rhymes with Use, Edward A. Morris
- The Hairy Tick, Edward A. Morris
- Epistemology in a Pickled Pepper Shell, Edward A. Morris
- The Back Side of God, Edward A. Morris
- Incarnation, Edward A. Morris
- I Can't Remember The Night Of The Poem, Shalom Freedman
- The Second Prodigal, Edward A. Morris