A Child's Amaze
SILENT and amazed, even when a little boy,
I remember I heard the preacher every Sunday put God in his
As contending against some being or influence.
Walt Whitman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Child's Amaze by Walt Whitman )
Did you read them?
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath