I Wish you were with 4 Ever
But what will you do with me forever
You won't love me
You wont be there for me
what are you doin' to me
Run, Run away with me but you never will stay.
You say I Love you for you but don't mean it.
What is wrong with me?
I thought you loved me but you stabbed me in the back.
Why do you hate me?
Alex Lees's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish you were with 4 Ever by Alex Lees )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf, Roald Dahl
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)