I want to count the foot falls on the mall of my mind
I want to count the foot falls on my minds mall.
Those that made a fall on my memories.
Discount those where tags happened.
Look for those left, where she slipped.
On the Balkans of my minds spirit.
Where we rolled down, with the sand in our eyes.
A billion sands of a billion times.
When we got up, I brushed her hair across,
She pointed to the oasis,
Just next by,
It was a mirage,
Not for us.
I want to count those foot falls on the mall of my mind.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to count the foot falls on the mall of my mind by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA