Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
I Wait For You...
I wait for you. The years in silence pass
And as the image, one, I wait for you again.
The distance is in flame -- and clear one as glass,
I, silent, wait -- with sadness, love and pain.
The distance is in flame, and you are coming fast,
But I'm afraid that you will change your image yet,
And will initiate the challenging mistrust
By changing features, used, at long awaited end.
Oh, how I will fell -- so low and so pine,
Unable to overcome my dreams' continued set!
The distance is such bright! And azure is so fine!
But I'm afraid that you will change your image yet.
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wait For You... by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(3rd April 19sixty)
(22 March 1941 -)
Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Henry Scott Holland
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Your Feet, Pablo Neruda
- Evil eyes repeller, S.D. TIWARI
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Dead Woman, Pablo Neruda
- National Trust, Tony Harrison
- My Imagination, Asomugha Gabriel
- Suicide Gone Wrong, janis nicole townsend
- Boy's Day Out, Shannon Chapel