Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok
I Prefer the Gorgeous Freedom
I prefer the gorgeous freedom,
And I fly to lands of grace,
Where in wide and clear meadows
All is good, as dreams, and blest.
Here they rice: the clover clear,
And corn-flower's gentle lace,
And the rustle is always here:
"Ears are leaning... Take your ways!"
In this immense sea of fair,
Only one of blades reclines.
You don't see in misty air,
I'd seen it!It will be mine!
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Prefer the Gorgeous Freedom by Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Blok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid
- Me, Tony Adah
- The darkness of depression, Katharine Wonham
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris