Bijay Kant Dubey
I See The Flowers
I see the flowers and feel about
What is it that to pride over,
What is it to speak in terms of
Ego and flattery
As I am not the type of person
You are looking for?
Had innocence been there a flower
And had I painted it,
It would have been my great asset,
Which but you too know it not;
Had ignorance been my poetry,
It would, would have better.
There are many like me
But the world knows them not,
There are many talented like me
But strut and walk on tiptoe they not;
I have many a thing to say
But they have not.
If I think it that I know it all,
How can it be,
You say it to me,
As I myself know not,
There is many a thing to me,
Which but I know not,
Which but you say it tome?
What it had not been, I call that my own,
Where I had not to be and say it
That deserve I
And if this can be our ethics and sense of morality
Then what to say to you?
There are many beautiful
Which bloom and fade away in the forest tract
But we know not,
Come not to feel about their fragrance
And wild beauty,
Even a child has its simple innocence to teach to
Which but you know not, I too know it not.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( I See The Flowers by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- I choose nature to you, Vidura Prabhath
- [FIVE] - of roses in a decaying memory, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Winter Bed, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Forget You Not, Forget You Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Me, Love Me, You Just Love Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The sweetest song, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Be logic., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Loving Me, Leave Me Not, Desert You Not,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- L'amour est un Triste Caméléon, Hebert Logerie
- स्वप्न, dhirajkumar taksande
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns