I See Infinity
I see infinity in the night sky,
Stretching forever beyond my mind.
Celestial bodies shine from on high,
But just what my eyes can find.
Beyond, beyond, the shining stars do dim,
Into the blackness of outerspace.
Somewhere out there I Can sense him,
I long tonight, to see God's face.
3/24/13 Alton Texas
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See Infinity by Juan Olivarez )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)